Commercial pilot course: modular CPL(A)
We will contact you and provide you with all the information you need
Become a commercial pilot and start your professional aviation career.
The course consists of 200 theory hours at the school, covering the following subjects:
- Aeronautical laws
- Human factors
- Operational procedures
- Flight principles
- Aircraft performances
- General aircraft knowledge
If you have previously passed the “ATPL theory modular” course you will not need this theory training.
The training consists of a visual flight phase and another basic instrument flight phase.
- 10 flight hours in a single-engine aircraft.
- 10 flight hours of the basic instrument flight module.
Only required for those who do not have this module.
- 5 night flight hours (night VFR).
Pilots with PPL VFRN will obtain a credit for these flight hours.
- 5 hours of multi-engine flight.
- You must be 18 or over.
- Have the PPL licence.
- A minimum of 150 flight hours as a pilot at the start of the course.
- A minimum of 200 flight hours, 100 of which as a pilot in command (PIC), before the flight exam.
- Class 1 medical certificate.
The best pilot school for your career
Over 80 years in aviation
At an international airport